Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Early Morning Scare

I woke up around 3am this morning for a bathroom trip and I about freaked out. My spotting was getting worse (now had some red streaks). I know it's a little gross to talk about but if AF comes today, I'm SCREWED for having surgery next Friday. I need it to wait until at least Wednesday. To do the procedure, my doctor said I had to be between CD 5-9. If AF comes, today, I'll be on CD 11 by my surgery next Thursday. I wonder if two days later will hurt. I know everyone's probably thinking, "call the doc." I'm not going to do that until I'm sure. I will go in Friday anyway, so I'll just have tons of questions to ask.

I am going to try and get ahead as much as possible at work this week. That way if I don't finish my monthly statements, my boss will have a good head start if she has to finish them. I'm so nervous about next week. I have no pain tolerance, and scared of most medical procedures. I know it's minor but I'm really worried about the nausea afterwards. After I had my wisdom teeth cut out I was sick the first night. I wonder if they'll give me a shot when I wake up to help with nausea. Oh well, this should be an interesting two weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home