Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Spoke to the Nurse

Well, I just couldn't resist. I called the nurse anyway about the spotting. She said it was normal. That sucks. Why can't they ever say you need to come in for a pg test? Anyway, she when I take my last prometrium on Friday, AF should come on Saturday, putting my surgery in the right time frame of my cycle. She said they will do a pg Friday before stopping the progesterone and to remind them. I have to keep reminding myself that it's highly unlikely I'm pg and not to burst into tears when I get another negative on Friday.

I can't wait for all this to be over so I can do a consult with a new doctor and decide where to go next with my treatments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home