Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

First Prenatal Visit


My first doctor appointment was yesterday. I'm 8 weeks today. He didn't do an ultrasound, so didn't get to hear the heartbeat, so I'm a bit disappointed. I was hoping to leave feeling relieved, hearing a beating heart, but I'm just gonna have to have faith the my baby is healthy and growing normally.

I have been playing around with my doppler a couple times a week. I know it's early, but I don't wanna miss the chance when I finally hear the heartbeat. I did pick up a reading of 135 for a few seconds before it slowed down and found my own pulse, so it may/may not have been the baby.

I thought I'd worry less this time, but it's pretty much the same as with Kyleigh. I'm still shocked(in a good way of course) that I was able to get pregnant, not once, but twice and it's still hard to believe it's really happening.

Anyway, at least I have 3 little ones to chase to keep me distracted as I wait. I will try to update here as much as possible. Oh, and I spilled the beans on f@cebook a couple weeks ago because Larry couldn't wait any longer.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:41 AM, Blogger KrazyMom said…

    Again, I am so happy for you and your family! :)

     
  • At 7:11 PM, Blogger Cassie12 said…

    So happy for you.....keep up up-to-date with what's going on!!! Keeping you in my prayers that all goes well!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home