Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Friday, June 24, 2011

11 weeks

11w3d today and and I'm really gonna attempt to blog more this pregnancy because looking back for Kyleigh, I didn't write as much as I should have.

It seems I am making my way near the end of the first trimester already. Main symptom is exhausting and no morning sickness thank goodness. I do get queasy/dizzy when I'm hungry but it's not too bad and I'm really lucky. I am loving my dopppler and being able to check the heartbeat every couple days is so nice. Pregnancy tends to pass slowly, but is going much quicker as I am enjoying watching Kyleigh grow and reach milestones. Right now she's pulling up and cruising around furniture. You can tell there's times she thinks about letting go, but not quite yet. I can't believe I will have a toddler very soon. Last month, all her teeth decided to come out at once, poor baby. She now has 6 teeth out and they all seemed to pop out within a week.

Mom is taking Nick and John this weekend, and since Kyleigh ususlly goes down for a morning nap after breakfast, it looks like I will be able to sleep in tomorrow for the first time in years!

I will try to update again soon.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home