Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Wiped

Apparantly, the second trimester energy burst doesn't come back with twins. Either that,or the exhaustion is still hanging around. The 3 little ones on the other hand, have unlimited amounts of energy, especially Nick, who will literally "hang from the ceiling fan" if I put him in his bed a couple minutes so I can do a few chores. The whole time I try not to resent the teenager sleeping all day and sitting on his ass in the front room the few hours he's not sleeping. Asking for help is from him is like asking for extra attitude, which I do not have the energy to deal with, so I try to stay out of his way. And then there's the days Kody likes to wind the little ones up even more before retreating the the quietness of his room!

Kyleigh's first birthday was Saturday at my mom's. She will be one tomorrow. I can't believe a year has gone by already. The party was really nice, but haven't had the energy to take the pictures off the camera yet, so hopefully can add pictures soon.

I know it should get better soon. Still so much nicer than the years before while we waited so long for our children. Please pray for some energy to come my way soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home