Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Heartbeats?

Warning, picture of flabby belly is posted at the bottom of this post, mainly because I need your opinion. I was playing with my doppler(you know it's gonna be bad when I start my sentence with these words) yesterday and I found the baby's heartbeat in two, separate locations, about 3-4" apart. I kept going back and forth to these two spots and found the heartbeats both places each time. Today I decided to mark these spots with a permanant marker so I could experiment better and the same thing, heartbeat at the spot marked X, no sound while I pushed the probe across my belly, then when I reached the next X, heard the heartbeat again. Since I haven't had an ultrasound confirming there is only one baby, makes me wonder if there's two? Of course, there are likely other logical explanations(echo? pulse from placenta?)and there is probably just one, but of course, got me thinking crazy thoughts. So, my 12 week appointment is Thursday so I will act like a crazy lady and see if he can check to be sure there is only one, and maybe each explain the second heartbeat. Both are definitely MUCH too fast to be my heartbeat, because although I pick up my pulse a lot too, this is not it. The second picture is an 11 week belly shot that's not so close up.


2 Comments:

  • At 4:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I think only an u/s can tell...I had twins and didn't have any different symptoms than from a normal pregnacy...? Hope you get the answer you want!

     
  • At 10:31 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    RELAX AND TOSS THAT THING TO THE SIDE,,,,,,, :^) let us know well DUH that was silly thing to say huh,,,,,,

     

Post a Comment

<< Home