Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Doppler confusion

Today, I'm one day shy of nine weeks and I was playing with my doppler this morning. I definitely faintly heard the heartbeat on both sides of my belly. The monitor showed readings ranging from 125-135, a couple times spiking to 140. So, if there are any nurses reading, can my pulse really be that high resting. I will admit, I get a little anxious before getting the doppler out, but I took my pulse before and after and it was about 105.

Anyway, since I was baffled finding readings on both sides of my belly, and I highly doubt it's twins, I looked up pulse points and here is the diagram I found. Now I'm confused as to whether or not I found the baby, or my pulse on the femoral artery. Not getting an early u/s this pregnancy is making me crazy. I just what to be able to say for sure there's a heartbeat. I know, I know, it's too early likely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home