Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Wow

Well, L's parents came by yesterday. They noticed the dog was spayed and had the nerve to tell my husband, "Well, now that you got your dog fixed, you need to get your wife fixed." A bit rude huh? Especially coming from my kids' grandparents! L told me he ought to have another just to piss them off. I told him it was a nice thought, but I'm done after this baby, if everything goes well.

In other words, played with my doppler yesterday at 10w3d and heard my own pulse but in the background I hard a fast "thump, thump, thump" reading in the 160s on the monitor, so it looks like we have a baby's heartbeat!

This pregnancy has made me so much more tired than the last, so I'm trying to deal with that while chasing 3 kids. I'm managing, but I just don't have the energy to do much, and diaper change/wrestling matches with Nick are leaving me walking away breathless. I do praise God I have been again blessed with the absence of morning sickness, other than occasional queasiness, kinda like the feeling you get when you are really hungry.

I guess now I'll leave you with a picture of my beautiful daughter. You can see her cute little teath coming out too.


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home