Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Here We Go Again

Ok, everyone on f@cebook is sworn to secrecy for a couple weeks. As my few loyal readers still following, I will reward you by sharing the news first here:

Took HPT Saturday and it was positive. 2 nice dark lines! My intention was to just post the picture, but I took it with my phone and can't seem to make it travel from my phone to my computer without first posting on f@cebook.

So, I cautiously say it looks like we are pregnant again. 5 weeks and first blood draw tomorrow to confirm.

Please pray for another easy, healthy, uneventful pregnancy.

14 Comments:

  • At 6:32 AM, Blogger mommiebear2 said…

    Yay!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 8:48 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    YAYYAYYAY WOO OHOOOOOO YOU GO GIRL!!!!! 1 question and please excuse my old age,, what is up with kody? comment on my blog cause I do not get back here like I should to see your answer!!!!

     
  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger Heather@To Sow a Seed said…

    YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger Mom said…

    How exciting!! Way to go!!

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger AndreaB said…

    congrats!!! praying for a baby for you!!!

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Kody is showing respect at YCP, but it hasn't transferred to home yet. No more screaming matches, but still gonna do what he wants no matter who it hurts. Bio mom has been sending him letters at YCP leading to other issues: he wants to live there now. May look into emanicipation if things don't improve. He's considering attending Job Corps, so we will see.

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    EEEE!!! Congrats!!

    I read that in a whisper (in my head of course) because sshhh! it's a secret!

     
  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger KrazyMom said…

    SO excited for you!

     
  • At 7:26 PM, Blogger Ms. J said…

    Wow, what amazing news! Congrats, busy mama!!!

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger Cassie12 said…

    Congratulations!!! So happy for you!!

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Blogger happyadoptingmom said…

    Congratulations!!!

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger MamaFoster said…

    o my word, i love this!!!!!

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger The Mommy said…

    CONGRATULATIONS!! I don't check in here as often as I should, but it's so wonderful to see such exciting news! VERY happy for you!!!

     
  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    Just ran across your blog & spotted the good news! Congratulations!
    Jen
    http://richfaithrising.blogspot.com/
    ..because Life IS a Poem!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home