Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Visit From an Angel

Note: I know I usually journal about Princess on my other blog, but wanted to share something here. If you have lost a child and having a bad day, you may want to skip for now(although the dream was happy for me).

____________________________________________________________________________________

What would you do if there was someone you loved more than life itself and, and one day you find out you will never be able to see them again?

How would you cope? Would you scream and holler? Be angry at God? Would you burst into tears until you run out of tears to cry?

Or maybe you would react like I did: become numb and convince yourself it didn't really happen. Did you know that some pains are so bad you go into shock and feel numb?

You go through the motions with some support at the funeral then your on your own. While you know you have to let go of that child, you still want to keep her alive in her memories, so you share with others how wonderful she was....

but they don't want to listen...they change the subject.

Well, I can never again see my Princess, except in my dreams. Last night I had the most beautiful dream about Princess.

In most of my dreams about Princess, I know she is dead, and I know I am dreaming. Last night was so real.

Hubby and I were at the doctor's office for the kids(not sure why). He stepped out of the room and when he came back he was carrying Princess and he placed her into my arms.

I burst into hysterical sobs of happiness. She smiled at me with a mouth full of teeth.

"I thought she died", I asked L.

Somehow in this dream, she somehow survived and was returned to us.

Next I remember bringing her to visit everyone at my dad's work with such joy of my little miracle.

I soon woke up, and was brought back to reality.

I kinda felt a glimpse of what our renuion might be like in heaven.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:29 AM, Blogger Titus 2 Thandi said…

    I can imagine the angels placing her in your arms...Youe ating the fruit of the tree that is for the healing of the nations...God wiping all your tears. Oh, the promises of the book of Revelation.

     
  • At 6:06 AM, Blogger StarfishMom said…

    What a dream!!!

     
  • At 6:55 AM, Blogger Mom2*2gr8kids said…

    I got goosebumps just picturing your reunion with Princess. It will happen one day.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home