Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Teased

Bubbles mom called L again today.

Here we go again.....

Judge supposedly said they could keep the new baby if they signed away rights to the other two. They said they'd only sign away rights to us. The judge said he respected that. I know...sounds fishy and I'm sure nothing will come of it but mom says be ready in case judge wants to see us in court to make sure we will take them.

I mean, I'd be overjoyed to have her back, but tired of this little hope then nothing. I'm gonna try not to think too much of it and put it in God's hands because only He knows what is best for everyone.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:58 AM, Blogger mommiebear2 said…

    I know I have been away from the blogging scene for quite awhile but just wanted to let you know that Im back reading and glad to hear that all is good with you. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home