Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Surprise!

Smiley's little brother arrived at 3:41 this morning. 6 lbs 11 oz, appears to be completely healthy.

I went to visit tonight after work, bringing Smiley of course, so she could visit with him a little. Baby is precious. Yes, I have pictures, but can't post, but looks like your typical newborn baby boy. I got a good pic of bio mom with Smiley(he actually held still for the picture). I'll probably bring it by tomorrow, because I'm a sucker for babies, will have to visit again. Need to pick up small gift.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    and the roller coaster ride never stops,,, HANG ON!

     
  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    OMG. What a crazy situation you guys are in. Hope the visit goes well :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home