Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Bubbles

I know...I just can't let her go.

Bio moms' rights were terminated to mental illness. Bubbles and brother are being returned (this time the judge has ruled it, no longer speculation) to bio dad. If they get married, mom's rights get reinstated. If "dad's" anger is taken out of one of the babies, the clock starts over if they go into foster care again(which will make Bubbles' third time). Mom did say we could visit, and I'll likely see them around town. I just pray for her safety. A new judge has taken over and doesn't believe in TPR.

Smiley's mom is having just one baby and will find out the sex in a couple months. She wants us to bring Smiley to see the baby in the hospital when it's born.

Smiley is definately trying to sing itsy bitsy spider. I can't make out the words, but I hear the tune and see most of the hand motions. He's taking about 6-8 steps at a time.

J is talking and mimicing more. He is doing lots of pointing and recognizing things.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    Hang in there....

     
  • At 10:24 PM, Blogger happyadoptingmom said…

    Continuing to pray for bubbles and her brother's safety and the safety of smiley's new sibling.

     
  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger Mom2*2gr8kids said…

    I am so proud of Smiley!
    My daughter is doing so many things they said she'd never do too.He'll surprise you...just don't limit him! He's a little miracle boy.

    Praying for Bubbles & her brother.

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger StarfishMom said…

    Way to go Smiley!!! Watch out world...here he comes!!! :) I know it's hard to look at circumstances and try to guess what will happen next. It's so hard to be patient. Take it one day at a time. I'll keep Bubbles in my prayers. I can't imagine what it's like for you to watch her go through this.

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger SD said…

    I hate the courts sometimes when it comes to these kids. Legislation for changing things seems sooo needed. The Judge should have an open mind and not be closed to TPR...just "because"
    TPR IS the right thing lots of times!....but should not be given precidence in every situation just cause a Judge feels a certain way about things. I think sometimes Judges are sympathetic to parents because they seem to have more of "a voice" than these babies. These babies most time can't speak up, or complain...etc.. Oh well what can ya do? But I will think of those babies and pray they are safe!
    Smiley is the Man! He is going to really surprise you I think!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home