Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Honestly

I know it sounds terrible, but I am so relieved that G is now back with his nanny. We went through HOURS of screaming and tantrums this morning. I know it's the right decision for G and for our family.

I've been getting a lot of calls for job interviews, but no offers yet. Two schools I visited Wed I'd love to work for, one in particular has openings in kindergarden and 1st grade and is closer, so I'm really praying for an offer.

Well, time to get back to Smiley and J! Naptime is over.

7 Comments:

  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger Marie said…

    I know that must have been really hard to do. I was in a similar situation once. I fostered a family member's children and due to safety issues with my son, had to let the little boy go I felt like a huge toad but he had been in a large family and never got the attention he deserved. He was right at my son's age and was extremely violent. Once he got in a new home, where he was the only child, he was able to shine. He matured and started talking and even started learning advanced things. I know the right choice was made as that family ended up adopting him and he is their world. Sorry I took up so much space but I just thought I would share.

     
  • At 4:29 PM, Blogger happyadoptingmom said…

    I am praying for a new job for you.

     
  • At 6:33 PM, Blogger Brandi said…

    I would love to be invited to the palace when you get some free time. Thank you.
    mahowalds@yahoo.com

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger Runergirl said…

    You did the right thing.....I hope you get a job soon:)))))

     
  • At 6:19 PM, Blogger StarfishMom said…

    I hope life becomes a healthy 'normal'. Things will settle down and THEN you'll get your GIRL!!!! (from my mouth to God's ears!)

     
  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger Ms. J said…

    Even though its the right decision for all, I can't imagine how nonetheless difficult it was for your family. Thinking of you and sending support.

     
  • At 6:45 AM, Blogger Maddie's Mom said…

    You had to do what was best for your family and for G. I'm praying that one of those job calls leads to a good job for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home