Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I Called Her

Princess' mom. I just had too. Wby the contact now..at this time, when she's been out of jail 5 months. She may be having to cut a lot of ties and need someone and I have to reach out. Besides, she is a part of Princess.

When I called, she told me she really wanted to talk to me, but she was at work. I told her please, don't lose your job, call me later. I haven't heard back yet, but I'm sure there will be much to talk about. I just want to tell her how proud I am, since it seems she's stayed out of trouble for several months. I think she may help me too, as she is the only one who will truly understand my pain. At least she can look after her grave now, since she had to be buried so far from us.

I think everything will be ok with Smiley and K, but I just had a lot to take in yesterday.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:58 PM, Blogger Happy Mama to Three said…

    I read this and just wanted to cry. It seems that she may be as much a support to you as you can be to her. Always there is that one person who can understand you better than anyone else.

    I am glad that things seem to be cooling down in your world with K and Smiley. I guarantee that every one of us have had moments like this.

    I hope that Princess' Mom gives you a call and you can take some time to just talk about everything. You have an extra little prayer that your conversation goes well.

    Cindi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home