Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Interview

I got an interview Monday afternoon with the elementary school in my town. I don't know if there are openings, but just called and set a time to talk to the principal.

I finally donated Bubbles' formula, nearly 30 extra cans, so maybe I'll get a call for a baby soon. I found a mom from school whose baby could drink it.

In other news, we had an above ground pool (30' round) given to us about two years ago. We are finally having it put up.

Still under a lot of stress and feeling the pains of infertility again, as I want another baby so badly.

6 Comments:

  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Really hoping you get that call soon.

    Good luck meeting with the principal!

     
  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger StarfishMom said…

    Hoping the call is right around the corner...

     
  • At 5:35 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    I hope you get the job!!!Swimming pool sounds great!!! I miss my old pool from Florida!!!Keep us posted!

     
  • At 5:38 AM, Blogger Mom said…

    Praying that you have a good interview. You deserve a break already. I will be checking for an update later. Take care.

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger bloggingmomto2 said…

    L-
    Waiting to hear if the principal had any news for you! Have you ever considered working in Spec. Ed? You'd be great!

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger Happy Mama to Three said…

    How did the interview go?

    Just thinking of you.

    Cindi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home