Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Monday, March 31, 2008

I Still Haven't Learned

Well, it looks like we're not getting the baby. I know...big surprise there!

L calls the baby's worker and she says she'll put his name on the list since she received lots of names from home development. I knew this would happen, because it's happened to us before. Lucky for L, he has the supervisor's cell phone and she told us if the baby came into care, it would be ours. It's still under investigation and a relative is looking at her.

I know, I know....reunification with family is the goal. I have no rights to this child nor should I expect to get her.

I just really, really wanted her and so desperately needed to catch a break.

I'll let you know when I have a final verdict, but it's not looking good for her staying with us.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:44 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    ahh, i'm so sorry, L. I really hope you have another baby in your arms soon.

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger Runergirl said…

    This f***** Sucks!!! I just don't get it:( Maybe it is time to look into private adoption...They don't deserve your loyality and service anymore.

     
  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    Hang in there .... wow I ahve run into my favorite moms talkign like I do... hahhah good one runergirl ...

     
  • At 4:29 AM, Blogger katd said…

    I am so very sorry. I've clicked over to your blog from another I read and am just catching up. I really hope something breaks for you soon. Just wanted to delurk to let you know you're in my thoughts!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home