Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

No News

Some of you were asking how Missy was. I just don't know. I pray her dad is taking good care of her, but he doesn't have a good history of doing so.

Yes, I miss her badly, but this time, I cried for her. I can cope. I don't have to go back to whatever home she was so terrified to return to. I doubt I'll hear anything before the Easter holidays are over because noone will be working. If I do call to check on her, they will just tell me she's fine whether it's true or not.

There's a VERY VERY SLIM chance Bubbles and her little brother may return to us. I won't get into the details because it's such a long shot. We're gonna put it in God's hands and if we are asked, we'll think about it then, but I'll be sure to remind myself she will probably be reunified. At least our family could say goodbye. I don't think it will happen though.

To top things off, my teacher missplaced my midterm. I emailed her my midterm 2 days before it was due, she emailed me later that day what my grade was. I then get an email from her on Wed. saying she did not receive my midterm and to bring a hard copy to class! I replied with the email she sent me (that had my grade on it), attached the file again and brought a hard copy to class. I know it was a misunderstanding, but I was freaking out about it all day long. I don't like having things happen with my grade.

T(K's little brother) is here and will be visiting with us until Sunday, so that should be interesting...

1 Comments:

  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    hey sorry I am late AGAIN been a bit busy... so how did it go With T and all? I hope for YOUR SAKE that the past does not come back and you get to start new. hang in there.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home