Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Could this be it?

Please send prayers. Our worker called us about a newborn baby girl. Don't have many details except she is supposedly just foster, but mom is in jail, so we're gonna take a chance. She's from a parish that's pleasant to work with. In fact, the parish Princess was from. We actually called the supervisor on her cell and she said they're waiting on an order to place her into care, but she's ours.

Still many uncertainties...is dad around? Are there relatives to take her? How long is she in jail and what are the charges? We decided to take the risk since most of the placements we had that weren't supposed to reunify went home. Nothing will happen til' Monday, so gonna try to get ahead as much as possible on my school work.

I hope this is it. I hope this one stays.

13 Comments:

  • At 6:25 PM, Blogger Megamom said…

    Praying dreammommy! I really really hope this one is it for you.

     
  • At 6:45 PM, Blogger StarfishMom said…

    sending prayers...

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger Tamara said…

    awww, I sure pray this is the baby girl who stays. No matter what, it's exciting, and it's a blessing to know that one more baby will be safe with you guys. We will be praying!

     
  • At 6:25 AM, Blogger TeamWinks said…

    I hope for you too!

     
  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger sunshine1178 said…

    I hope that she's the one, and is what you have always wanted in a daughter and sister.

     
  • At 8:22 AM, Blogger Jenny said…

    Sending many prayers your way...good luck...i hope this is it.

     
  • At 9:50 PM, Blogger Happy Mama to Three said…

    I will pray a special prayer for this little one and for your family. It's hard to see a babe who needs someone to love her. I am glad she may become a part of your family.

    Cindi

     
  • At 5:49 AM, Blogger happyadoptingmom said…

    Praying!!!!

     
  • At 6:44 AM, Blogger Ms. J said…

    Lots and lots and prayers and well wishes being sent your way. I want this for you so bad.

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    OH how cool is that,, I would say just to enjoy every day she is in your arms.

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    oh, me too, me too, me too.... please update us when you know something!!!!

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    Prayers a coming!!!!

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger happyadoptingmom said…

    Still praying. Did you here anything?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home