Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Sunday, December 02, 2007

About to Take Off

Bubbles is now taking 5-10 steps unassisted. I stand her up, get her going,let her go and she takes around 10 steps by herself before falling! I am going to be in trouble soon.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger Queen of the House said…

    Ooooo, look out momma! lol That's fantastic news.

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger Runergirl said…

    So exciting!!!!!

     
  • At 6:22 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    Way to go Bubbles!

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's great. Off and running real soon.



    I'm new to your blog, please feel welcomed to come n visit mine.


    Jillian

     
  • At 7:39 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    Awwwwwwww- I love those days!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home