Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Monday, September 03, 2007

No News Yet

Still no word on Bubbles' sibling yet. Supposed to be due any day now. It seems like she's been due any day now forever. I'm thinking we'll probably take it now. I wasn't sure L was on board for another baby until he called me at school begging me to take a 1 yr old and 3 week old we were called for. At least one of us is sane. We got called to take 3 babies in the last couple weeks! We're on hold til we find out what's gonna happen with Bubbles and her sibling.

My kids at school are still kicking my butt, but hoping to have a better week next week. This is definately the hardest job I ever had, but I love it, despite the stress.

Bubbles is cruising around the furniture and attempting to let go and take off. I think she'll be walking very soon. Not much more progress on the walking front with Smiley. He's a little lazy though. He is jumping in his bed all the time and making more noises. Still a lot of just babbling but he's making more sounds. We finally got speech up to about 2 times a week between E*arly Steps and the clinic. I have no idea what happened to his physical therapist though. We haven't heard from her in months. Must be nice to have a baby and disappear.


Well gotta run catch up on some rest. Court is in a couple more weeks for Bubbles so wish us luck!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My daughter has special needs too and PT is so important! Fight for it!!! We have PT, OT, ST each 2x per week (all covered by meicaid) and theraputic horseback riding! Smiley would love it!!!

    If you don't think he has a good therapist...fight for a change. We have had good ones and bad ones and we now have a great PT and it has made all the difference in the world.

    Praying for you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger Queen of the House said…

    Has Bubbles mom been making her visits since you posted about that last?

     
  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger Mixed Up Me said…

    Good to hear from you! I know how stressful teaching can be, sometimes when you get home you don't want to do anything! Thank you for posting though, I was worried about you, wondering how the babies were and how Bubbles' sibling was coming along. I think it is a blessing that you are going to take the new baby. Best of luck to you in court. Take care and have a fantastic day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home