Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Classroom Preparation

Yes, I'm still alive. I've been busy preparing my classroom, because I'm gonna start teaching in 2 weeks! I am excited and scared, but mostly excited. There is just so much stuff to do and stuff I don't know I have to do that my head is spinning. To make matters worse, Smiley's adoption worker cancelled her visit and I wasn't notified until I had just strapped the kids in the car picking them up from daycare(I hadn't even started the car). This screwed up my whole day because no way was I gonna bring them back in when they were already in my car making the cutest baby noises.

Well, at least I can work on my lesson plans...yeah right, Bubbles is giving me googly eyes now while I'm typing.

I actually have a classroom, and students. I'm really so excited.

7 Comments:

  • At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lisa

    I've been a teacher for 20 years...
    any help I can give you please let me know. What grade did you end up with? How many students?

    Jill

     
  • At 5:57 AM, Blogger TeamWinks said…

    Yay! It's sounds like you are going to have an exciting year!

     
  • At 6:38 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    Good luck getting everything ready for school to start! I'm sure you'll do GREAT!

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    That is so fun- lots of exciting things going on in your life! yea!

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Good luck on the school year! I'm getting all excited with DD going into 1st grade this year. I love the school year!

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just wash your hands constantly! When I was still teaching, I got so many colds. Other than that, it's wonderful and you'll love it!

     
  • At 3:40 PM, Blogger KrazyMom said…

    How exciting, you are going to love teaching!! It is the most rewarding job ever! I really miss it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home