Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Wasted Day

I needed to get so much done today, but accomplished nothing. I wasn't resting, or relaxing, I just didn't get anything done. Tomorrow I report to my new job officially for orientation. Maybe I'm stressed and can't concentrate. I have the teaching exam to take Saturday morning and I'm so scared I won't remember everything. It's all easy stuff, but I just don't remember all the history topics and they're are just too many to research them all before Saturday. I guess I will just have to put it in God's hands.

I have to bring a covered dish tomorrow. Being picky, I'm gonna make a sandwich tray. Well, I go to Wal.mart to get deli meat and left my entire buggie full of shit there after waiting 20 minutes while an old couple made the ladies cut a slice of meat, they sampled it, and then had them get another, and another. There was more than one worker so I don't understand why one couldn't have helped me. I went to a second grocery store and got what I needed. By the time I got home it was after noon. My day was pretty much shot since I will have to go get my babies shortly.

Well, better catch a quick shower before I get my little babes! It's been rainy again too. Maybe that's bringing me down too. Missing my little Princess too.

I guess tomorrow will be better. If not, I'll be too busy to notice.

6 Comments:

  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger Runergirl said…

    I have so much to do too!!! Call me if you need any help reviewing for the test. I know we are playing a crazy game of phone tag, but keep calling girl, and so will I!!!

     
  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    hang in there

     
  • At 5:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just relax tomorrow. You'll do just fine. Ask God to help you recall the information. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!

    Praying for you!

     
  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger KrazyMom said…

    Good luck on your exam tomorrow. I am sure you will do fine and will be so relieved when it is over!

     
  • At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How did the first day go? You all go back early!

    I remember the teacher exam. When I took it, it was the NTE. Now it is the Praxis, right? I am sure you will do fine!
    -Rachael
    (sorry, I forgot my blogger account so I can't log in.)

     
  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger Kathy said…

    Wal Mart drives me crazy any more! It used to be fun, and convenient, to shop there...but anymore it's just a hassle. I don't blame you for leaving your basket full of stuff right there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home