Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Monday, August 06, 2007

What An Impression!

I was at my principal's house today for a day of prayer. I was fixing my plate for lunch, very excited that there was one thing I actually ate and glad I didn't have to apologize again for my pickiness. Well, I sat in a chair, pulled another up to use as a table.

I set my coke on my "table" and
WHOOOSH!!

There goes my coke...spilt all over the floor! All of it too.

One of the other teachers just grabbed some paper towels and helped me clean it up.

It's a good thing I teach elementary and the other teachers are used to this sort of thing with the kids.

I just shrugged it off saying, "yup, I'm a klutz!"

5 Comments:

  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger Runergirl said…

    Nice! That is too funny; well at least they won't forget you:)

     
  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger Overwhelmed! said…

    I'm a klutz too. Embarrassing at times, isn't it? :)

     
  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger TeamWinks said…

    That would soooo have been me. I'm terrible. At least you will be memorable!

     
  • At 11:05 PM, Blogger Nique said…

    That sounds like something I would do to. I am very clumsy even worse at the moment lol

     
  • At 7:44 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    OMG, this is so something I would do. I've fried 2 keyboards at work and one at home by spilling things on them.

    Hope the teaching is going well!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home