Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Bad News Everywhere

I woke up around 3 am in pain in my side. I some some medicine and went back to sleep, praying it wasn't another cyst rupturing. I woke up again around 6 am, still in bad pain, but bearable. I figured I'd go to school anyway because a ruptured cyst would only knock me on my ass for about 30 minutes, then I'd be fine.

I got to daycare and called inside for help with the babies(still in a good amount of pain). I got up to help her and I nearly buckled over in pain. Severe, severe pain. I went inside and lied down. I was nauseated, couldn't move and crying in pain. They drove me to the hospital.

One of the quack doctors was working so I still don't know what happened, but the SEVERE pain began at 7am and ended at 8:15am. The ruptured cyst I had last time lasted only about 20 minutes. Also, there was pain in my back too. The cat scan showed kidney stones so I could have passed a kidney stone or could have had a ruptured cyst. My appendix was also enlarged, but I was sent home like everything was fine.

Later I call the school to touch base and find out one of my co-workers is complaining about me with her kid that doesn't want to pay attention.

To make things even better, Bubbles' worker calls to inform us that she has a visit tomorrow(was supposed to be yesterday but she didn't show) because he dad is now out of prison! Wonderful news! Violent dr*g dealing daddy is now out of prison and knows where she goes to day care! Worker told Bubbles' mom it's possible the new baby may come into care and she didn't say nothing. She is due to have a c-section next Wed. He gets out of jail so everyone is now gonna re-arrange their schedules for him to visit! Makes me so angry!

We called CASA supervisor(our CASA is know longer there, another story for another day)and she said she'd work on getting the police reports and arrest records together before court. Her worker will likely try to go to court and pretend everything is going well, so gotta keep CASA and her attorney informed, which btw, was Smiley's attorney and is awesome!

9 Comments:

  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger TeamWinks said…

    Geez, if it isn't one dang thing it's another! I hope you can figure out what's going on medically with you.

    I'm just scratching my head at how drug dealin' "daddy" gets so much love from the system. **uggghhh**

     
  • At 6:25 PM, Blogger Mixed Up Me said…

    Seems like there is never a break!! I hope you are feeling better! DOn't worry about your co-worker complaining . . .it will work out, as long as there is communication. She shouldn;t be going behind your back anyway, and she as a teacher should know that . . . she should have come to you first. Hopefully you have a supportive principal or administrator.

    Sorry to hear about the drama with Bubbles' Dad . . . it just plain SUCKS!

    Take care and feel better . . . sending hugs your way!

     
  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger Queen of the House said…

    I'm so sorry! (((HUGS))))

     
  • At 5:43 AM, Blogger Laurie said…

    I'm soooo sorry. It all sounds like a big mess for you. I hope there's good happy news around the corner.

    Feel better soon and go straight back to the hospital if you aren't.

    That's just crazy. All of it.

    Laurie - a lurker from Canada

     
  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger KrazyMom said…

    Get feeling better soon!

     
  • At 7:12 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    I think what made me the sickest was hearing he is out of jail. I know he is abusive to mom and I feel bad for her, but have absolutely no respect for him.

    Also, now he's out, and she has the baby next week, she'll probably be knocked up again soon after.

     
  • At 8:20 AM, Blogger Tamara said…

    Oh L, I'm so sorry you're having the week from hell!! And I'm pissed too thatthe sperm donor gets people scrambling to make HIS life nice and tidy - GRRRRR!!

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Yuck on all fronts. Sorry. I hope you're feeling better!!!

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    Praying for you! hope you feel better soon! and hope Bubbles stays safe- God is BIG!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home