Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Bachlorette

My title thingie is screwing up. Oh well.

Saturday night we threw a wild bacholerette party for my sis who is getting married this Saturday. You should have seen the look on her face when the "dancers" showed up! She had absolutely no idea. One was dressed as a police officer(her fiance is a police officer).

I can't say anything, because I was turning really red too. I thought I was gonna watch the show, not be part of it! Ok,don't laugh at me but I didn't know they could actually touch you, so it kinda creeped me out(not that they weren't cute). Then everyone was taking pictures! Maybe it was mostly embarrassment or I'm just way too shy for that sort of thing.

Anyway, still exhausted because the party kept me up til' 2am and I'm usually in bed before 9! I have got to get out more often. I feel like an old lady.

Oh yeah, nothing like having a lingerie, fun party and "dancers" while your mom, grandma, aunts, sisters and cousins are in the room with you.

Even Maw Maw got some action from the dancers!

Ok, I'm turning red again...

I can't believe I'm even blogging about this.

6 Comments:

  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    I'd probably blush too. Thankfully, I never had a bachlorette party. I don't think I'd know what one involved!

     
  • At 2:54 PM, Blogger Kathy said…

    I remember one of my high school friends having a stripper for her 18th birthday! She didn't ask for it, her older sisters arranged it though! They got a kick out of seeing her blush too! It was quite embarrassing for her, and for all of us! But the guy was cute :)

     
  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger Mixed Up Me said…

    My sister is getting married in September and I'm alrady nervous about the party. I'm righ there with you on this one . . . Haope you're able to get some rest. Have a great day!

     
  • At 6:53 AM, Blogger GLouise said…

    I would probably blush too! LOL

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    I would blush too from embarrasment just being there! We didn't have strippers at our parties. We kept them pretty low-key but it was fun.

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger Runergirl said…

    I was there and was glad that you were just as embarrassed as I was! But boy was it fun!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home