Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

New Placement

Well, he ran away...

It was a boy..I think.

We were not going to be able to adopt him.

He was furry and full of fleas.

He did get a meal and flea spray before he took off down the street.

Haha! Fooled ya! It was a kitty, not a child. L was working in a nearby town and saw a kitten thrown out of someone's truck and almost got ran over. He took it home for us to foster until we could find him a home. I didn't bring him in the house(see above statement about fleas). I took him out of the kennel to settle him into a bigger kennel, but he got out of my grasp and ran away.

Oh well. At least he got a meal and a little flea medicine. Maybe he will find himself a family to take him in.

We tried...

4 Comments:

  • At 7:26 PM, Blogger KrazyMom said…

    You are just making room for everyone aren't you! LOL. The kiddos would have loved the cat!

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    I'm kinda relieved, but now found out our neighbors would have taken him. If he ever comes back I'll bring him right over to them.

     
  • At 3:29 AM, Blogger [Marie] said…

    I just found your blog yesterday and have read most of your story. I really hope you'll get to addopt Smiley and Bubbles (and her little brother!). I'm really sorry for the loss of Princess. it must be hard for you =(
    I'ld really love to have access to the palace.
    Looking forwards to read more about your journey =)

    Marie
    mariebodson@hotmail.com

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger DrSpouse said…

    I was going to say gosh, how big is your house??!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home