Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Sick Babies

I went to pick up Smiley from daycare to take him to OT, only to find out both him and Bubbles had been throwing up all morning. Instead of OT, it was straight to the doctor, shots for both babies.

They are gonna be pissed when they wake up and learn they are on the pedialite diet tonight.

It's gonna be a long night. Please pray I stay healthy so I can care for them.

8 Comments:

  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger happyadoptingmom said…

    Praying for continued health for you and a quick recovery for both babies.

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Praying for you and the little ones! Cold peppermint tea with a little sugar in their bottle always worked wonders for my babies when they had sick tummies.

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    poor babies why did they not call you

     
  • At 1:01 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    Please stop by my place it is for you!

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger Queen of the House said…

    Oh, I am so sorry that's the worst kind of sickness too. I hope everyone is better soon.

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Oooh, I sympathize. Be prepared for the long haul, L. Lily is going on 9 days of this stuff.

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger mommiebear2 said…

    (((HUGS)))

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger FosterMommy said…

    what kind of shots do they give for stomach flu?

    I hope they're both feeling much better by now!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home