Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Anyone Want to Bubble Sit?

First, stop by the Palace! Smiley had a special ceremony, I can't discuss here without risking getting into trouble.

Babies are doing better, except Bubbles. No vomiting, but can't get rid of the diareah. She has no other symptoms, but I know daycare will not be able to keep her tomorrow.

I can't find a babysitter in this crap town who doesn't: smoke P*ot, have a record with social services, or isn't about to pop(have a baby). With my professor cancelling class twice next week, I doubt I'd pass missing again(the stuff in lecture isn't in the book). Then, there's court, and I'd be pulling my hair out waiting all day at home without knowing what was happening.

I know, it's all part of being a mommy, but the point is, if I lived in MY hometown, a sitter would be just a phone call away!

Hopefully MIL can keep both(in case Smiley decides to catch it too). Please pray they heal very soon.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger Awesome Mom said…

    You could try lactose free formula for a little while. Sometimes when kids get the runs for a long time that can help. I hope that they feel better soon!

     
  • At 11:31 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    he looks so cute went and saw but forgot to comment.... and you just bring them babies to my house. We will have a ball!!!! I go tVince all day tomorrow too smiley and him would be buddies.

     
  • At 10:31 AM, Blogger Runergirl said…

    I wish i would have known i would have taken then home with me!

     
  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Robin,

    I know, but Bubbles has a stupid visit Tuesday, and I lucked out and MIL watched them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home