Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

TPR

Smiley's TPR date is scheduled May 1.

I'm happy, but won't believe it til' it happens.

His surgery is just days before TPR so now we get to babysit bio mom one last time.

I just "might" be a mommy by the end of the year!

I'm a little irritated. We were JUST informed that they were picking up Bubbles to visit her dad since he couldn't make it last week. Thank goodness I did not have to transport her, but good thing I didn't have a doctor appt. for her. She has a little cough I'm watching closely now. I had nothing packed for her, no bottles, extra clothes. Daycare teacher will pack her a bag and bottle thank goodness.

13 Comments:

  • At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats on TPR!... I don't know *how* you're going to wait until May!

    Julie

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger GLouise said…

    Wow- May 1 is only about a month away. Only one month to go!!!

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger Megamom said…

    May 1 is an awesome day! Its our 14 yr anniversary, so im positive this will bode well for tpr! Praying!

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger No Longer In Crisis said…

    OMG - YAY!! It is actually going to happen!!

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    HUH they do that there? that stinks!!!!

    Now is your TPR like a severance hearing?

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    YEA~!!!!!!!! So happy for you and SMiley!!!! May 1st just can't come fast enough! Yippee!!!!

     
  • At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations but keep your heart guarded we had TRP scheduled 4 times before it actually happened. OK to tell the truth it never happened on the last date it was scheduled birth mom was so pissed she signed over her rights so she would not have to come to court anymore. It is a hard let down when you are prepared for visits and such to be over and they keep continuing it at court.

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Don't worry, I'm still cautious, especially since it's been dragging so long.

     
  • At 5:49 PM, Blogger TeamWinks said…

    I will cross my fingers that TPR does happen, and that Smiley will be with you forever!

     
  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger Runergirl said…

    I for one am excited, and not cautious! I am putting all of my hope and love for May 1st!!!! I can't wait!!

     
  • At 9:02 PM, Blogger Queen of the House said…

    ... that's fantastic news!!!

     
  • At 4:56 AM, Blogger Ken & Jordan Lukens said…

    I really hope it works out even though its hard to put a LOT of faith into our legal system. I do have a whole new perspective on faith these days though. I'll be praying about this for you, Smiley and L.

     
  • At 8:20 AM, Blogger sourpatchbaby said…

    Congratulations! After TPR is done I hope that the adoption process goes by quickly, you deserve it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home