Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

TPR

Smiley's TPR date is scheduled May 1.

I'm happy, but won't believe it til' it happens.

His surgery is just days before TPR so now we get to babysit bio mom one last time.

I just "might" be a mommy by the end of the year!

I'm a little irritated. We were JUST informed that they were picking up Bubbles to visit her dad since he couldn't make it last week. Thank goodness I did not have to transport her, but good thing I didn't have a doctor appt. for her. She has a little cough I'm watching closely now. I had nothing packed for her, no bottles, extra clothes. Daycare teacher will pack her a bag and bottle thank goodness.

14 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home