Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Interrogations

Please send your prayers to the daycare owner and teacher. They both have to go into the police station tomorrow to be questioned about our little Princess's death. I know there's nothing that could have been done and it's just procedure, but it must be terrifying! The worst part will be the sadness of having to tell the story all over again. I feel so bad for what they are having to go through.

This breaks my heart that stuff like this is still happening.

Princess' bio grandma called L today. She's been to the grave and the headstone hasn't been delivered. She checked on it for us and they had the dates backwards and have to fix it now. She also said bio mom would like to see us. I wonder if they have visiting hours on weekends. I don't mind hearing from them, but I'm not happy that she has our home number(although I think L gave it to her). Just worried about potential safety issues. I am glad to hear that she is visiting her grave since it had to be so far from us.

It's weird because the other day I had this strange desire to go visit Princess' mom and I don't know why. Jails do kinda freak me out, but L said he'd go, and I may too if it can be on a weekend. Can't miss work for that though.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:24 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    I am surprised she wants to see you again. Not in a bad way, just surprised.

    And I'm glad to hear that someone can visit Princess...

     
  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger TeamWinks said…

    The loss of Princess sounds like it has connected the two of you together. You were both her "mother."

    I've been thinking about you a lot lately.

     
  • At 7:20 PM, Blogger Runergirl said…

    CAll me if need anything!

     
  • At 6:43 AM, Blogger No Longer In Crisis said…

    The news about the birth mom wanting to see you doesn't surprise me. There is this song from a while ago called "You're the Only Jesus" - and you two are perhaps the only embodiment of Christ she has ever been exposed too. Imagine never having had that and then experiencing it. What if God sends you there and help you lead her to Christ? What an amazing opportunity that could be. Giving her that could make a world of difference. I'll be praying for you as you decide whether to go. It has to be hard, either way, no matter how positive.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home