Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Good News and Bad News

The good news...we have a TPR date for baby N. We get to attend the hearing(should we?) and the last visit can be right after.

Bad news..it isn't until May!

I praise God anyway, because at least we finally have a date. The supervisor doesn't remember the exact date, but I better not post it anyway, just to be safe. Please pray for immediate TPR on that day.

By the end of next year I could be a mommy to my own son!

I still need an internet nickname for baby N, so please help me think of one.

Princess it is for the baby girl if we are able to take her.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    MAY??? How can they do that so far out?? That sounds just crazy to me. But- you are right- at least there is a date. You think you will change his given name upon adoption? Smiley could be a good internet name- with his cute smile.

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    I will change his middle and last name. I like his first name.

     
  • At 5:20 AM, Blogger sourpatchbaby said…

    Congratulations on getting a date! Even though it's far out, it is one step closer to getting baby N forever. Let's pray that everything works out for your royal children.

     
  • At 8:59 AM, Blogger FosterMommy said…

    definitely attend the TPR hearing.

    You want to be there to see everything that happens that pertains to your little boy.

    And you never know if the judge will want to speak with you at some point. That happened with us at a court date, the judge wanted some clarification and asked us to give it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home