Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Unsupervised Visits

As promised, I let Scooter's dad visit with him twice this weekend and Mickey D's. He got to meet his brother and sister. It was a bit weird, but reminded myself it was for Scooter's sake. He wasn't real comfortable around dad, but hopefully he will get better.

We finally made it back to church last night. I had SY take a couple pictures of the 4 of us. If I ever get a chance to take them out of my camera, I will email them to some of you, or you can email me to see them. Thank goodness our church has a cry room, and only one other lady was sitting in there last night. Not that the kids were loud, they were actually behaving pretty decently except they were being little boys.

Belching and farting throughout mass! Baby N's were loud and Scooter's were silent but deadly. I guess this is just the beginning of being emabarrassed as a parent!

5 Comments:

  • At 8:51 AM, Blogger TeamWinks said…

    How funny! Not the visiting part...

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL! Tell me, has baby N farted real loud/stinky while on your lap and others think it's you? yeah, me neither..... At least Scooter's going to get to know these people if/when he gets to go to live with them. Sending prayers your way.

     
  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    I hear you about the cry room! it is a great place- I enjoy going in there if I can get to church. I totally understand about the bodily noises- Angel Baby/Gracie makes lots of noise! :)

     
  • At 5:16 PM, Blogger GLouise said…

    Haaaa!!!

     
  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger Nique said…

    Yes the cry room is a great place, I know because we are in there whenever we get to church lol

    Had to laugh about the farting though lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home