Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Now There's An Idea

I had to drop baby N off at a relative's house(won't be more specific than that) because the nurse called in, AGAIN!!

Anyway, while going to feed baby N, L informed me that she was also babysitting a two week old baby, from her son's old girlfriend he was shacking up with and doing drugs(from what I heard). He said he's not meeting the baby until he does a dna test!

LIFE IS SO FREAKING UNFAIR SOMETIMES!!

WHY CAN'T THEY REALIZE HOW BLESSED THEY ARE!

Seems illegal drugs boost fertility, maybe I should try them to get knocked up! They should be out of my system before I go into labor right?

I get infertility, and they get a brand new baby boy, so unfair!

P.S. Don't call the cops, I'm not really gonna become a drughead, I got to keep a clean record for adopting!

6 Comments:

  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger FosterAbba said…

    Although it seems otherwise, I suspect that the drug use doesn't increase fertility. I think it just muddles the mind so that people who might otherwise remember to use birth control forget to use it.

    As we all know, people with normal fertility levels tend to make babies in the absence of birth control. I know that's not any consolation to you.

    It often seems that the most fertile people tend to take their offspring for granted or even wish they weren't around. It makes it all the more frustrating for the people who really want children and can't have them.

    It's sad, but nobody ever said life was fair.

     
  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    Hang in there- life is insane.

     
  • At 7:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Life sure isn't fair...for Baby D!
    He didn't even get a chance! Be thankful for Baby N. You have received a gift.

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Anonymous,

    You're right, life is way more unfair for baby D.

    To top it off though, now this relative will probably have to adopt the baby(mom is not fit), and there goes my emergency sitter!

    I've been waiting for a newborn to come into care(I don't mean it the way that sounded) and now it belongs to a relative.

    I guess mine will come one day...

     
  • At 6:54 PM, Blogger Runergirl said…

    I completely understand!!!! We’ll talk about it another time.

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I often joke with my co-workers that my fertility woes would be over if I just started using drugs, hooked-up with an anonymous guy who's name "I think is Joe or John but I'm not sure", did time or hung-out with others who have, and stop living in one place, but move from friend's house to friend's house. This seems to work like a charm for the majority of my clients~
    It's a pretty sad and frustrating existence, though.
    sounds like you have your hands full over there. Hope you are able to get some stable help soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home