Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Hey Mommy!! I'm still here!

Baby N here,

Remember me after all this Scooter talk?

My world began to fall apart last week as all hell broke loose. Oops bad word, guess mommy will have to wash my mouth out with soap after she adopts me.

First nurse C abandons me, then this new creature arrives in our home, taking away some of my attention. He does do a lot of cool things like talk, walk, climb, which I am watching, taking notes and trying to copy. I especially enjoyed the lesson in more high pitched crying I successfully learned from Scooter. He is funny though. I laugh at him a lot. I wonder if I will ever get to do those things.

He eats real food by mouth! Mommy is trying, but with nurse C never showing up and me not wanting to take a bottle, the only choice left is spoon feeding. I love strawberry apple bannana baby food. Saturday, I ate almost an entire jar of baby food over the course of the day.

Mommy is taking me to occcupational therapy tomorrow for feeding lessons. She is currently trying to get the orders changed so they can teach me more than just bottle feeding. Unfortunately the nurses aren't returning her calls, so I may be stuck getting that bottle shoved in my mouth when I really want the baby food!

I also see my plastic surgeon again tomorrow. Thank goodness there are no more scabs to pull off my face, because it hurt real bad when he did that last time.

Anyway, nurse C quit. I guess she stopped loving me. My peg site got infected because she wasn't there to care for it. Thank goodness mommy loves me and came to the rescue with lots of cleaning and medicine. The spots are almost gone. She also left without giving me my shots so I won't catch RSV. My local doctor is now telling mommy that she will have to bring me out of town to give me my shots, even though the medicine is in her refrigerator.

Having a brother is cool, but mommy says he will be leaving. I hope I don't have to leave too. I did get mommy back. I've been crying more during the night to wake up Scooter!

Well bye for now everyone.

7 Comments:

  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger GLouise said…

    Boo on Nurse C!!!

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger TeamWinks said…

    Nurse C is so not cool. Did she give you any warning???

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger Runergirl said…

    Love the insight!!! What a great mother you are!!! I agree with teamwinks, Nurse C, not cool.

     
  • At 5:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bad nurse C! Bad nurse C! Congrats on getting spoonfed, Baby N! Soon, you'll be chowing down on porterhouse steaks. LOL

     
  • At 7:37 AM, Blogger No Longer In Crisis said…

    I sure hope you get a fabulous nurse soon - you deserve it! Hurray for you for eating baby food - Cookie loves sweet potatoes - I wonder if you would like them too. Your house is FULL, but I bet it is a joy to have another little one to play with. I bet he'll teach you more cool stuff before he goes back to his daddy.

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    that is cute! I can't beleive nurse C quit- that is too bad. I hope you find another one quick!!!

     
  • At 5:56 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    We're not doing another nurse unless the state can find one this time. Being in a small town, our options are limited and people don't want to work anyway.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home