Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Still Adjusting to the Shock

I haven't abandoned ya'll. I'm just still mourning and hurting over the decision for baby D. I kinda had my hopes up and now devastated for baby D, but I know there is nothing I can do but pray. I feel so helpless. I feel kinda like a mom just being told her baby would not live long, even though he is not my baby, although not to the same extent obviously. I'm sure his bio mom will be much more devasted and I pray for her, that she turns herself in and tries to be with her lil' one, even if in foster care.

I'll return when I get out of this slump and feel like writing again.

5 Comments:

  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger TeamWinks said…

    So sorry. Truly.

     
  • At 5:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You do your thing girl, we will be right here for you when you come back.

     
  • At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Praying for all of you!

     
  • At 8:03 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    I am sorry it hurts, but at the same time, I am so truly glad for the little one that someone is mourning for him in all his pain. You are a loving person.

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You may be wondering why...why were you even brought into his life. Perhaps God brought you into his life so you would share his life, his story, his pain, with all of us so that many many prayers will be going up on his behalf. Perhaps if is wasn't for you no one would know about him.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home