Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

More Info

Baby N born 11/10/05

Baby D born 7/11/06


If it's in God's will to adopt both of them, I'm sure I'll get some looks in public!

I bet people will whisper something about me being a baby making machine, popping out kids like candy...if they only knew...


Oh, more good news about yesterday. Baby N's mom didn't show up for the visit.

Baby D's cw said this is a rare case since the mom has run away the judge would probably classify him as "abandoned" and terminate rights very soon. We will probably change his name since he will be very young still.

Baby N is on a list of kids the judge accepted for TPR hearing, so we just have to wait for his turn.

Want a good laugh! Go visit my sister's website, titled "Jeanne's website" in my links. She is taking an AI class for cows and she got to collect a sample from a bull! Go to the blog part of her page to see the picture. In a couple weeks, she will actually inseminate the cow. Just as the RE gets paid if you don't get pregnant, she will get an "A" for successfully inseminating the cow, regardless of if the cow becomes pregnant!

4 Comments:

  • At 7:34 AM, Blogger GLouise said…

    Wow- two little boys. That is wonderful!!!

    LOL at the bull/cow thingie. Over to check it out.

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Let them talk all they want. The only thing that matters is that you're happy. BTW you should change the line in your profile about trying to become a mommy. As far as I'm concerned (and I live in your computer so I know), you ARE a mommy in every way that counts.

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Sourpatch,

    I'm gonna wait until at least one adoption is official before changing. I don't want to jinx anything.

     
  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Bio parents suck. I should know since I have to work with them! If you lived in AZ, I could be your case manager!

    I hope all the court dates go well. I know the agony of waiting on the court calendar. Just know the kids are safe in the meantime and it WILL happen!

    I had a foster/adopt mom once who had 6 kids, almost all different ethnicities. 2 were only 5 months apart and under 2. She always laughed at the looks she got when the family was out. For Christmas, I made her a shirt that said "Yes, they're all mine". And she wore it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home