Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy!!!

I'm gonna have a house full of boys!!!

Current(and possibly future) boy count:
L
Baby N
Buddy
Basil
Baby D

Girls:

SY
Me!

SY will be leaving soon so that leaves me in the house alone with 3 human boys and 2 furry friends that are boys!

Cw is setting up for us to meet baby D! I'm getting that feeling I will be able to cope with whatever medical issues he may have. At the same time, I hope baby N won't mind sharing the attention because I have plenty love to give to both of them.

Baby N's mom was graciously granted a 2nd chance to start taking classes(her and her b/f) but refused! I would take classes everyday for the rest of my life to get him back!

I suggested to L getting a double stroller and he looked at me like I was a dork and said we'd each push a stroller. Gonna be hard when I go shopping alone with the two babies. Time for baby N to learn how to walk!lol!

Please keep sending prayers that I make the right decision.

9 Comments:

  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger GLouise said…

    Oooh! I am so excited just thinking about this. How fun.

    On another note, I would love to hear more about the foster parenting classes ya'll had to take for your state requirements. Did you ever post about them?

    I would love to know, how long did it take, what did you do in your classes, how many hours did each session last, how did the entire process last (from signing up to getting baby N)?

    Smooches,
    GL

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger No Longer In Crisis said…

    OMG, I'm away for like 24 hours from blogland, and I read THIS!! Holy Cow, woman!! LOL This is very exciting indeed - I do pray that God gives you wisdom and discernment to make the decision that is in His will for your family. Congrats on getting on the TPR radar - we got good news from the sw today, too - we should be getting word of our court date by Oct. 15th and possibly a hearing on Nov. 6th - latest will be Dec. 4th. We're all just falling into God's plan! Ya'll are so much braver than we are - we're too tired right now for another one (but it doesn't mean I don't have the BABY BUG BAD!)

    I can't wait to hear what baby is like! How exciting!

     
  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    I say YES on the double stroller- definately!!! Try going anywhere by yourself with both !! it is hilarious! and scary- I am looking for one right now- going to 2nd hand baby stores this weekend.

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Will you get to stay home with the boys?

     
  • At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How exciting! You can also get a sling for the smaller one and still use the single stroller for awhile. I have to say as a mom surrounded by boys that it is loads of fun. There is a great energy associated with boys. Although I do dream of pink now and then.

     
  • At 3:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    How exciting!!! So very happy for you and praying all works out well!

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So exciting!!!! Holy poop on a stick, you're gonna be overrun with snakes and puppy dog tails!!!

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    glouise,

    email me and I will give you the scoop about any foster care questions you may have. Baby N's just been very demanding lately and haven't got chance to email.

    Look in my archives because I think I wrote about it and did a timeline on one post.

     
  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger MamaKBear said…

    Oh you'll definitely want to get the double stroller!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home