Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Surgery

After the ear tube incident with baby N, I called his plastic surgeon's office to be absolutely sure all the proper consents were signed for his lip surgery. I spoke to the nurse, and she assured me that everything was cleared for surgery, so I just have to keep baby N away from as many germs as possible until the surgery. All I need is clearance from the pediatrician the day before surgery.

Cycle Update:

I know I'm not techinically doing treatments, but less than a year after my lap, my cycles are already screwing up again! It took about 5 months after the lupron injection to even get a period, which had to be started using the pill. Two normal 28-30 cycles followed, then, BAM...37 days the next cycle. Then, I had about 3 days of pretty bad spotting mid cycle this time. I'm going to see Dr. Houston again next month. I'm do for a yearly exam anyway. I hope the endo isn't coming back. I was hoping after surgery my cycles would normalize and I could get pregnant(I know, funny right?).

My mom is having surgery next week to remove her gall bladder and the following week baby N will have his lip surgery.

OCS update:

Baby N got a new caseworker. By new, I mean NEW!! She was JUST hired! I'm sure she will be a nice person, but I'm uncomfortable about an inexperienced cw taking over his case that should be going to TPR real soon. Baby N's bio mom has a way of making you feel sorry for her and I hope she doesn't use this to manipulate the new cw! L is gonna call and introduce himself today and ask if she will be staying a will. 3 months we had baby N and she is his 3rd cw!

I guess I have to put him in God's hands.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:29 AM, Blogger GLouise said…

    Wow- 3 case workers for baby N. Ugg.

    I guess a lot of social workers get burned out, fast.

    Praying your mom and baby N's surgeries will both go smoothly.

     
  • At 7:40 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    I hope the new cw is great- since she is new maybe she will be fresh and have a new perspective on the whole thing. And fortunately she will have a supervisor to balance her out. I pray no germs get in the way of surgery!!!

     
  • At 8:25 AM, Blogger sourpatchbaby said…

    Will be praying no germs find their way to baby N. hopefully a new cw will mean that she will do the best by you. There is a reason why God allowed a change in cw. Maybe this is the one that will make the TPR final.

     
  • At 1:43 PM, Blogger MamaKBear said…

    Ugh at a brand new caseworker!! I'm on pins and needles myself wondering who the new cw for my girls is going to be. Hopefully somebody competent!! I'm just ready to be done.

    Will be keeping your Mom and Baby N in my thoughts...hoping for smooth and uneventful surgeries for both!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home