Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Placement Dream

As promised, my dream last night:

I was asked by our home development worker(not the child's caseworker) to take a 7 month old baby girl. The last thing I remember is begging L to let me take her. Then I woke up.

Strange now that we're pursuing adoption, my pregnancy dreams has transformed into new foster/adopt placement dreams.

Why 7 months old? Is God trying to tell me I can't handle the lack of sleep from a newborn?

Let me tell you, I wanted this baby. BADLY!

I can't wait until my other bedroom is freed(SY's room) so I can get back on the list.

Still loving baby N though, but he needs a younger sister. The longer he goes having me to himself the harder it will be for him to accept another baby.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    He will be fine whenever you get another child- no worries- kids are resiliant! my mom had four of us in a 10 year span. we all got over it! :) ha!

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger x said…

    I hope you get everything your heart desires.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home