Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Inside the Mind of Buddy

What is this? A new toy? I wonder if it's for that little creature mommy and daddy have been neglecting me for...





Ooh..This must be for me!





Checking out the room to see if anyone's looking...




All's clear. No baby in here.. I'm going in!




Did anyone see me? Nope, don't think so.




Ahh, getting comfortable now. Bet they can't find me and bug me now!





Hey! I'm stuck!!

5 Comments:

  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger CJ said…

    What a silly kitten! Just wait until there IS a baby there!!

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger Megamom said…

    I love the photo commentary! Kitties are so much fun when they are being curious!

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    too cute!!!

     
  • At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ah, how I would LOVE a cat! They are always up to something. Thanks for sharing the cute pics.

     
  • At 5:39 AM, Blogger soralis said…

    very cute!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home