Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Monday, September 18, 2006

First Kiss

I was working on my online training hours for foster parenting yeasterday. I'm doing fine because baby N is playing on the floor happy, but he soon starts crying to be picked up. I told him I can't hold you long, gotta finish these classes so you can still live with me.

Then he gives me a kiss on the cheek! I'm pretty sure it was a kiss.

Seconds later I realized he had a dirty diaper. No wonder he was laughing!


Nurse C couldn't be here today so had to leave him with L's aunt who had a little cold. I pray he doesn't catch it before surgery but I had no other choice.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:19 AM, Blogger No Longer In Crisis said…

    Awww - I love it! We have yet to get one from Cookie...I can't wait for that.

    So, when is the surgery scheduled for? I know it must be coming up very soon. You know, as scary as it might be, it's so exciting to know he's getting great treatment with such motivated parents who stay ON people to gt the job done quickly and correctly.

    We're still waiting on a court date too. Ugh. Waiting bites the big one.

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Surgery is Friday at 9am.

    Waiting sucks, but at least we have precious lil' ones in our homes while we are waiting!

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger soralis said…

    Aww a kiss how sweet!

    Take care

     

Post a Comment

<< Home