Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

More Political Bull Crap

The social worker called L today. We have to meet with her so she can show us pictures, his life book and go over his medical conditions.

Because of some political crap, she is probably gonna have to place baby N in our home as a foster placement. She said she can't place him as adoptive, because she will get in serious trouble(and probably fired), because "adoption people" have to do adoptions. I don't understand this! Would she be taking "credit" due to the adoption people if she placed a kid in an adoptive home?

Anyway, the title doesn't matter because we will still be the ones to be able to adopt him. She did say that the mom was gonna fight TPR, but will probably lose, especially since she's moving to Arkansas(and expects the foster family to drive 5 hours to meet her for a visit, which the social worker said wouldn't happen.

A quick fertility update. Still no period since December 1. I started prometrium on Mar 20 and finished it on Monday. Still nothing. If only I were normal and that meant I were pregnant.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger Lut C. said…

    Red tape and office politics, there is no escaping it!

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger GLouise said…

    Wow- press on my friend. At least you'll have him in your home soon.

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    Just reading about the bureaucracy is driving me crazy, so I can't imagine how frustrating this is for you!

    Here's hoping the prometrium will kick in and you'll get your period soon. FYI, I've been on prometrium in the past, and it never worked for me. Provera has been effective at times, and the most effective has been the PIO shots.

     
  • At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How frustrating - I hope the political stuff gets resolved so you can have that child in your home sooner rather than later.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home