Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Report Cards

I got to play parent again and sign grade reports! 3 A's and 1 D. D is in Biology, which is hard enough in your own language, so I told her she did great and just try to bring it up (or at least keep a passing grade). I told her she didn't have to tell her father yet, but not to lie if he asked. Her biology grade had parent conference checked (but so did another class she did excellent in). Should I call the school? Maybe they can do something by phone.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:51 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    She did pretty well considering! How long is she staying with you for?

     
  • At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Not too shabby! Hopefully you can do the conference by phone.

     
  • At 6:28 AM, Blogger x said…

    that is too funny, a 26yr old going in for a parent teacher night at a high school. I say go - you may as well find out what they are all about.
    I hope her dad doesn't ask. It sounds like she is doing pretty good but he might be hard on her.

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    I emailed Mr. Biology teacher and he didn't ask for a conference. I asked where she had problems and all he wrote back was "terminology!" Hmm. I wonder why!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home