Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Lupron is here

Well, my shot came in the mail. Yippie!! L has called one of our family doctor's offices to have someone give me the injection. Well, I have to go through a little more red tape before they can give me the shot. I have to get in touch with Dr. Houston's nurse and get her to fax our local doctor's office with some information to cover their ass. I guess that's good. I want them to adminster it properly considering it is so expensive. So anyway, I'm waiting for Nurse Houston to call, so I get get this treatment over, then comes the 3 month countdown.

L said the needle was big. I'm so thrilled to hear that. Yuck. Oh well, I won't be watching anyway. Please send your prayers that I will not suffer any bad side effects and that it will eliminate any remaining endometriosis that may still be there. Here's to hoping for the best.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lisa, I have been praying and will continue to pray for you and for L.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home