Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Going Nuts Again

I was doing fine when I got to work. Extremely busy and behind, but was working through it all. Now I find out I'm receptionist all afternoon and I still have a lot of work I am now not going to be able to get done. It's so frustrating. Maybe I should look for an Accounting job, you know, one where I do accounting.

I hate to sound ugly, but I'm feeling like crap and I really don't want to talk to everyone calling today. I need alone time with myself and my paperwork. That's why I became an accountant to begin with. I'm hanging in there and trying to keep my chin up, but I'm still hurting a lot inside and just need some time alone, or with just my hubby. I need to recite my prayer again from last night.

The reason I get stuck with all this extra work is because I have no kids, no responsibilities, so I have all the time in the world to do whatever they throw at me right?

1 Comments:

  • At 3:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh Lisa I am sorry you are feeling so much pain and disapointment at the moment, sorry your work is making you do rep work, you are right you are an accountant you shouldn't be expected to do the receptionist job..

    You and L are in my thoughts and prayers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home