Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Blog-O-Phobic

I think L is terrified of my blog. Everytime he's in the computer room with me and I open my blog, he leaves the room. More like, he hauls ass out of the room! I asked him, "what, you don't want to get in touch with my inner soul?" lol. He says nope. I guess in his own way he's respecting my public privacy. I just thought that was funny though.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL, that's funny! He's so nosy with everything else! Well i guess it's his way of giving you time to release. Say A prayer that I make it through school next week!
    -jmh

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Lisa, yeah my hubby doesn't seem to want to read my blog either, maybe they think we don't want them to read them? Or maybe they are to scared to read them in case we write things about them or something? I have no idea why, hubby's are so funny sometimes.

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    J never seems interested in my blog either but when I'm in the computer room he'll always ask "How's the blog thing going?" so it's not like he forgot that I have one. Maybe he's just tired of all my IF ranting...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home