Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Catching My Breath

Well, I'm semi-catching up at work, but now have another delay before I can get started on my monthly statements. Oh well, it's out of my hands.

I had a minor breakdown last night. Everything finally hit me, the results of surgery, the treatment I'm about to start, and the waiting I'm gonna have to do. I cried some, but handled it relatively well. We discussed Christmas last night, whether or not to put up a tree. I know Christmas is a holiday to celebrate the birth of Jesus, but it's also a children's holiday. Anyway, what's the point of a tree with no Santa coming for our kids that don't exist. I want to keep the holiday spirit, but I don't know if it will be too painful.

Well L and I are going away this weekend and I hope to be able to take my mind off some things. Shopping is good for clearing your head right? I want to get some stuff for my puppy also, but L says to wait til Christmas. Do you think I should by her stuff before I take her home? It kinda feels like buying a crib and hoping the baby comes later. I'm glad I never bought any baby stuff because that would be hard to look at.

Friday, please hurry and get here.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lisa I hope you and L have a nice weekend away and I hope that it may help you feel a bit better. Sending you hugs and love!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home