Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Virus

I've been away a while because my virus protection quarantined a virus, but my computer was acting funny for a while. Fingers crossed that it fixed itself.

Ok, Ok, I admit. My sister also has me hooked on another vampire book series, so I've also been a book nerd.

Anyway, a few new things:

-Smiley's mom called. Baby is a month old now and she, dad and baby just went back to her house. In other words, grandma was caring for baby,but now they are on their own. I didn't talk to long because there are times I have the patience with her and times I don't, and I was coming out of a long day that day.

-J is in adoptions. 28 kids ahead of him so it will be at least a year.

-Nothing new on Bubbles, but didn't really expect anything to come of it.

-I hate to even mention it for fear of it not happening, but there's the possibility of a 7 month old girl placement. She is staying with J's sister's foster family and lady is already overloaded with kids and said she was going to let her go. Cw wants to wait til after the court hearing in Aug. to make sure she remains in care. Supervisor of this region is someone we're close to because she got the job after witch supervisor during Princess' funeral made an a$$ of herself. Judges in this region don't play with the parents either. I actually got to cuddle this little one for about an hour during a sibling visit and is sweet as can be.

-I'm back TTC, but not optimistic about it, but figure why not give it another shot?

4 Comments:

  • At 8:11 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    good to see you there...

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger happyadoptingmom said…

    I have been praying for you. I am glad to see you back.

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Glad to see you're back. Good luck with TTC :-)

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger SD said…

    Wow...can't believe it would take ayear for J to be adopted. Our state ...(well County anyhow) goes so fast! But only after they are legally free. But it is so good new to hear he will be all yours. Good luck with everything. Hang in there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home