Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My House Has Cooties

Sorry I've been away a while, but L and K caught the stomach virus and I've been obsessively hand washing, lysoling and cleaning like crazy hoping to spare Smiley and me. That and politely asking hubby to stay away from Smiley. We later got blood test results on L, who we also learned has mono.

In other news, there is an opening for a preK-3 teacher at my school so I let my principal know I'd like to be considered. The other 4th grade teacher is also taking a year off to stay home with her new baby(I'm so jealous), so they also must fill that position, and my 4th grade position, so I'm praying they will keep me somewhere. The 3-year olds would be perfect. I do better with younger kids.

No news of any potential placements. I'm having serious baby fever, so I hope to have another soon, but not looking that way now.

Smiley was released from his surgeon(for the feeding tube) today and his tummy healed just fine.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger happyadoptingmom said…

    Praying they keep you and you are fulfilled in your position. Waiting with you for a call for a new baby.

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    Congrats to Smiley on the "ALL CLEAR" from the doc. Sorry to hear L & K have been sick. We've had a bug going around our house too but I was one of the "lucky" ones who caught it. Good luck keeping you and Smiley healthy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home